- ShuttleMate accepts no liability or responsibility for delayed or canceled flights and delays due to traffic or traffic accidents. Passengers need to allow enough time for city traffic and any other delays. ShuttleMate will not be held responsible for any cost incurred whatsoever caused by any action outside its control like vehicle breakdown, Sydney traffic, including cost incurred due to late flights and other industrial, civil or public actions.
- Our drivers, by law, must adhere to government regulated driving hours. If your delayed Flight arrives at a time that does not suitably connect with our scheduled bus departure times, we are under no obligation to provide you with pick up at a time that is outside our scheduled operating hours.
- ShuttleMate is not a common carrier and is not and shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising, including negligence, to any and all goods, baggage and personal effects conveyed by our service. Passengers are therefore strongly advised to ensure they obtain appropriate travel insurance cover for these items. Carriage of passengers is in accordance with the Passenger Transport Act 1990.
- Due to the constant variables in motor vehicle traffic and airline punctuality, ShuttleMate cannot guarantee our vehicles will operate to the exact times that passengers are booked in for.
- ShuttleMate is strongly committed to protecting your privacy while interacting with our content, products and services. ShuttleMate is obliged to maintain strict privacy of this personal information under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act, and not to use or disclose the information other than for the purpose for which it was supplied.
- All cancellation or changes of bookings require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your pick up time, otherwise the full fare must be paid and no refunds will be given.